The muscles of our pelvis often become imbalanced and over or under worked because of postural patterns, trauma, injury, emotional stress or energy blocks.
This tension in the pelvic muscles restricts blood and therefore energy flow, vitality and life force in our core, root and centre, affecting our balance point.
Pelvic imbalance and pain can restrict movement, detract from sensation and pleasure as well as reduce creative flow and radiance.
Pelvic Release Massage is a specialised external myofascial release treatment that focuses on and opens up the connective tissue pathways that support the pelvis.
It restores balance and energy flow by actively re-energising the core and root muscles which helps revitalise and strengthen the pelvis.
For enhanced treatment and results, Sar recommends that this bodywork be received alongside Holistic Pelvic Care or Holistic Pelvic Energy. Sar is also happy to co-treat with your current pelvic physio or refer you to the right service provider to support your personal and therapeutic needs.
This treatment is perfect for those seeking healing with and relief from:
- Pelvic dysfunction, including pain, prolapse and painful sex
- Pelvic disconnection due to trauma (sexual, emotional or physical)
- General women’s health (conscious conception, menstrual cycle concerns, menopause, perimenopause)
- Patterns of congestion (endometriosis, fertility concerns, painful menstruation)
- Postnatal healing (birth trauma, prolapse, rebalancing)
- Baby loss, termination or miscarriage
- Muscular and skeletal pain (coccyx pain, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, pubic symphysis dysfunction)
- Bladder concerns (overactive bladder, urgency, frequency, incontinence)
- Chronic constipation
- Vaginismus and vulval pain